Hi everyone! I am back from Spain and so excited to be back. I have a feeling this post is going to be a bit all over the place, so bear with me. I’m just going to get it all out.
- Spain was bittersweet. It was nice to be thrown into a new routine, but it was also hard to sway away from my own daily routine. There were a lot of things I missed. Nothing beats “home.”
- I desperately miss my family. I was there with my aunt and my two cousins (more like brothers). I hadn’t seen them for three years, the rest of my family even longer than that. It sucks. I want nothing more than to be a part of their lives and to watch them grow, but I am on the other side of the world. I don’t visit as often as I should. Leaving them is always the hardest thing. I gain pieces of myself again when I’m with them and lose them as I leave.
- The next trip, there’s a lot of things I have to make sure to stay on top of. I let go of a lot of the things I do on a daily basis that make me happy. I need to make sure I don’t do that again. Also, waking up earlier wouldn’t hurt. It’s easy to just be a lazy bum and waste time.
- I am five shades darker and loving it. The pool and the beach were my best friends.
- I have one more weeks before school starts and I am going to make the most of it.
- I am applying to transfer to a university this month and the next! Woohoo!
- I learned a lot about myself this trip, both good and bad.
- I bought myself flowers. I only say this, because I’m looking at them right now and they are so pretty!
- I’ve learned to stop expecting things from other people, learn to love them no matter what (unconditionally), and do what I need to be happy, rather than wait around for others to do it for me.
- I’m also learning to accept people, to stop trying to control them and situations, and instead use that time and energy focusing on myself instead.
- Less stress, less worry, more happiness, just because. Life is too short. We’re all living minutes we’ll never get back.
- I have to learn to stop caring what others think, so I can be myself, fully.
- I’m just very excited to be back. I have a lot of things I need to work on. I have a lot of things I want to do. And it’s time to get busy!
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful couple of weeks. I am so happy to be back and blogging again! Reach out to me, pleassseeeeeee. We’re supposed to be a community after all.